- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Cut 2 medium-sized squares of foil for the fish.
- Place one piece of fish on each piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add the 2 foil squares to a lipped baking tray or ovenproof dish.
- Add sliced yellow pepper and some cherry tomatoes. Share the basil leaves and mozzarella between the two parcels.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold parcels and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Open the parcel at the top and cook for a further 10 minutes to brown the cheese.
Naked Wine recommendation:
French sauvignon blanc, white rioja or chardonnay