- Heat the oven to 180c. Wrap the haddock in foil and heat in a medium oven for 10 minutes
- Whisk six eggs together with some seasoning and half of the chopped herbs
- Melt half of the butter in a pan over a low heat, then add the eggs
- Scramble the eggs to your preferred consistency
- Stir in the halved cherry tomatoes and a final knob of butter
- Remove the fish from the oven. Serve with the eggs on hot buttered toast, garnished with the remaining herbs
Recipe courtesy of Fish is the Dish.
Naked Wine recommendation: